Before I give you this recipe, I need to warn you, this is NOT low-carb. This just happens to be one of the easiest and biggest hits at my house with the family (back when we were not exactly eating low-carb.) If you are in a hurry or you need to take a dish to someone’s house OR you need something that is great reheated for a couple of meals, THIS is your dish!
- 1 rotisserie chicken (From any major grocery store (pre cooked)
- 1- 10 3/4 oz chicken & mushroom soup
- 1- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1- 8 oz package sharp cheddar, shredded & divided
- 25 round Ritz butter crackers
Preheat the oven to 350 F
Remove chicken from the bones. Shred it.
Then pour the soup, sour cream, pepper and 1 1/2 cup of cheese onto the chicken. (Use a medium bowl.)
Combine 1/2 cup of cheese with crushed crackers.
Pour the chicken mix into a greased casserole. Sprinkle the cracker/cheese mix on top.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes
Let me know if you try this!